Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

No Dog? What?

It is so peaceful and quiet around here!!!!! It DEFINITELY sucks not having a puppy....I can't even remember the last time I was at home without a puppy. Weird.
But the good news is that we called the vets today and they said the surgery (tooth extraction and NEUTERATION haha kelle) was a success! Yay! We will be picking him up on Saturday....in the meantime, Missy offered to lend us Tetley (Petey's ex-girlfriend) for a day, but my mom laughed in my face when I asked her...so...that would be a no.
But some more good news? I went to the dentist today and I don't have any cavitites!! Yippee!!! But boo, their dog wasn't there =( And neither was mine...double boo.

Despite the Fielder absence, I am in a very good mood tonight as it is GREY'S night!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger *~Amy~* said...

Nice post. Wow, NO puppies, that must be wierd. I can barely rememeber I time when I only had two now! haha

Perhaps you should re-subtitle your blog. Unfortunately, your little scrafflemuffin of a JRT is no longer the focus of the blog.

5:15 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Ha ha.. ya I told her that also Amy. :P

yuummmmmm GA =) Alex is my favourite! <3

7:51 a.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:33 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home