Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Conquering the Airport One Small Furry Step at a Time

Today my grandma came to come live with us...she has some old-people health problems now so she couldn't live on her own anymore.

Anyways, this was Fielder's first trip out in jacket since he got neutered last Sunday. He was VERY excited and distracted when we first got there to the point where he would not listen to me at all, pulled, and I was giving constant corrections.

Then as he settled down, he walked nicer, though often leaning sideways (I don't get it, but he always walks like the Leaning Tower of Pisa). We worked a little bit on sitting through distractions, and he did okay on that- still not perfect, but better than when we first went in. Also, I'm very excited to report that he now has no worries about getting on escalators!!! Yay Fieldypoo!!!


Also, tomorrow he is going to the vet's so they can have a look at his incision from the neutering and remove the sutures. Yay! No more conehead!! My legs have many bruises from that plastic edge bumping into them!!

p.s. Jenny and Joanna- you guessed right in the last post!! You win...umm..well nothing, but I think you're smart and I love that you love Toy Story!! And yes Jo, you can take Fielder- but take me with you!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:41 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Aww.. I think the one of him on the escalatorios! He's cute =)

Aw.. Nat. you have to bring him to Blackstock sometime, he's never been here before =(

7:54 a.m.

 
Blogger MK said...

Hi! Fielder is so cute! What breed is he? It's kinda neat that you've been raising the smaller breeds. Do people ever give you strange looks when you walk into a place with a smaller dog?

And can I add you to my links?

-MK & Edgar

1:48 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home