Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Welcome Home Petey!!!

Yesterday Missy picked Petey up for me since she was in Oakville anyways, and then he had a sleepover at his girlfriend Tetley's house. Today Missy dropped him off at my house, and man was he and Fielder ever happy.

It was just a little disappointing for me because although he seemed to recognize where he was, he didn't really seem to recognize me- or at least he didn't show it/wasn't excited or happy to see me. On the other hand, he greeted my mom quite enthusiastically when she came home. I don't know, maybe we just need a few days to connect again. But I'm happy that he's adjusted well to the kennels, and it's peaceful to know that he doesn't have trouble with transfers and such, so when he gets a client it won't be such a big deal for him.

He ran around the house getting reaquainted with everything, and they played and played for about an hour and then Petey wnated to stop and lay around, but Fielder kept wanting to play. Eventually, they both laid down and they had a bit of a rest while I watched Ellen.

I'm SO HAPPY to have him back, and it's so interesting to watch him settle back in and get into some of his old habits again.

Run run run!...run run run! Not tired yet!

Done my run...now for a nice look out the window

Cuddle time :)

Belly rub please!!

Treats? Can I have a treat now? Pleaseeeeee give me a treat!

(plus the top of Fielder's head at the bottom of the pic =P)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he's back home and adjusting well.
Have fun with him!

4:58 a.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

I think I'm even more in love with Fielder simply because of the last picture. I don't know why.. i just am. I'm still waiting for you to ship him down to me. :)

YAY for Petey being home!!!!!!! That's SOOOO exciting!!!!! Give him lots of belly rubs, just like he's asking for!!! :)

7:49 a.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

EWWW "reaquainted" !!! I'm udderly sickend at your choise of word!

11:54 a.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:49 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home