Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I Hate Stupid People

So today at school this one girl (okay, well there aren't any guys, so it has to be a girl) came up to me adn asked to pet Fielder. I said no, and didn't even feel bad because I don't like this girl and Fielder was being extra spazzy today anyways. So of course, doesn't she REACH DOWN AND PET HIM ANYWAYS right in front of my face. I tell her to please don't pet him, and she stops, and then I turn around to get stuff from my locker and as soon as my back's turned I can see her reaching out to pet her again. Stupid people should go die and never pro-create. I swear I was going to hit her....not only did I tell her NOT to pet Fielder at LEAST four times, but she is really annoying.

I've also been hearing a lot of this lately: "PETEY!!!!! No....wait......you're not Petey...."How people mistake Fielder for Petey I don't even know. But I think people just see me holding a leash and react before they look at who's at the other end of it.
And also? I've officially noticed that nobody says hi/bye/talks directly to my face anymore when I have a dog with me.....it looks like my dogs are now more popular than I am. Yay.

Fielder having a nice upside down nap in geography

4 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Ha ha.. wow.. so much hate in my lil natty ;) lmao!

5:41 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

having a bad day, were we?

Hope tomorrow is better for you
;-))

7:41 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

There's this girl at my high school, whom I have unfortunately known my entire life, who doesn't obey the rules about my dogs AT ALL. She was making faces at Duke one day and getting him excited, and I said "Please don't distract my dog, he's working." She looks up at me and says "do you hate me or something?" and continues to make faces at Duke. "Lauren! please DO NOT distract my dog or I'll go talk to Mrs. Dodge." "You really must hate me." Well, I can't say I don't hate her, but PLEASE just listen to my rules! Or one of my best school friends who KNOWS the rules, tries to get to pet him by smacking him on his butt when he doesn't sit. But her hand just lingers a tiny bit. I want to kill her. Ugh. I hate stupid people too. Sorry that girl was so annoying. I would have yelled at her.

7:30 a.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Do you know what's worse Nat?

Well you know how everyone automatically does the baby-talk around puppies - I've noticed that people will continue doing it when they talk to me!!

9:19 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home