Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, March 23, 2007

I Love...

After the depressingness that was the last post, I thought I'd post some happy thoughts; the good parts of fostering.

I love...the puppy breath
I love...all the firsts
I love...the unconditional love a puppy offers
I love...the things they do to make me laugh
I love...the smiles they bring to strangers' faces
I love...watching their tails wag
I love...watching our hard work pay off
I love...how a small little puppy can bring out the best in people
I love...their sighs of contentment after a play, an eventful day, a bellyrub
I love...the quiet moments, the chaotic moments, the just being together moments
I love...how they're never too busy to listen
I love...their amazing ability to connect people who otherwise would never have even given each other the time of day
I love...how they're so darn cute you just want to smoosh them up
I love...looking into their warm brown eyes and seeing their little eyes light up
I love...how I love them so much sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode...or run around like a crazy person
I love...how much better of a person my dog makes me


Please add some of your own I loves..... leave me some commenty lurveee!

7 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Yay! I love it all too!!

I must go to bed, but shall try to add some soon.

Take care,
Sam, Patience, and Juneau (We love our god mom)

9:11 p.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:27 p.m.

 
Blogger Sarah said...

I love...this list! I do have one to add, it's kind of cruel, but I always get a good laugh:

I love...when someone doesn't realize you have a dog and then freaks out when they see it come around a corner in the store :)

I'll let you know if I think of anything else, but you pretty much covered it all.

6:50 a.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

I love... how people talk to Zoom more then they talk to me!!! ha ha ha ha.. wait.. I don't love that =( lol

2:34 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

I love furry, smooshy "dog neck"!

4:39 p.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

It's all about LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

10:33 a.m.

 
Blogger LynnT said...

I love puppies (as in the foster) because when one is out in public talking to themselves and their lips are moving ... people just think your talking to the puppy.

Lynn

3:58 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home