Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hello from HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA!!!!

I LOVE this hotel!!!!! FREEEE Internet!!! Love love LOVE!

It has been a pretty uneventful trip thus far...minus the fact that I want to shoot myself in the face and it's only been nearly 48 hours of one on one time with the parentals. Another 30 to go! woohooo....

The plane rides were okay. Normally I hate flying with a passion but this time wasn't too bad (no puking on any of the three flights!!! proud, Sam?) I had to wake up at five freaking thirty AM Monday morning for an 8 a.m flight into Ottawa to make it there in time for the 9:30 Open House. And then today we had to fly from Ottawa to Halifax, with a layover and plane change in TORONTO!!! (geez, go figure...apparently there wasn't any direct flights)
Here are some interesting things that happened on the flights:

Toronto -> Ottawa: I spent 35 minutes of our 45 minute flight watching the little plane move across the map of Southern Ontario. And then I discovered Animal Planet. And then I spent 15 minutes watching a lion bat around a little mousie.

Ottawa -> Toronto: Slept (my favourite pastime!) , read (another favourite), and played peekaboo with a cute little random kid in the seat in front of me (Amber's favourite pastime)

Toronto -> Halifax: UBC (University of British Colombia)'s entire (very hot) male basketball team was seated RIGHT behind me. Enough said. So. Hot.
I can only hope they will be on tomorrow's flight back to Toronto...but probably not :p haha

Yesterday I was at Carleton University in Ottawa and tomorrow I am checking out Dalhousie University and their affiliate King's College. Carleton was pretty nice and I think I can see myself being there for four years....but I shall hold off the comparisons until I see Dal tomorrow.

That's all for now.....I'll be back tomorrow!!! YAY!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

We miss you!!

I am very proud that you have not vomitted.

I am however, a little concerned that your math skills need some work, as evidenced in the following:

"I spent 35 minutes of our 45 minute flight watching the little plane move across the map of Southern Ontario. And then I discovered Animal Planet. And then I spent 15 minutes watching a lion bat around a little mousie."

Sorry Nat, 35 + 15 > 45.

7:03 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:04 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

NAT!!!! I STILL can't believe that yer leaving me for SCHOOL.. I'm actually SOOOOOO upset.. I thought me and you could elope together to... mexico? Yes!! Ok?! NATTTTT PLLLLLLLLLLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!! You and Som ;) have left me with just..Amy... and we all no how she can be if you are left un-supervisied with her!! =( NAT!! Please don't go... =(

6:52 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

P.S. "(amber's favourite passtime)" LMFAOO!!!




P.P.S. When we (me and Aims) come into Toronto we have to get our TATTOOS!!!! Yes?

6:55 p.m.

 
Blogger Mickelle said...

Natalie I missed you! Where are you?!

7:28 a.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

AmyG - Do you know what "Elope" means?

But ya, I agree with you that I *WOULD* be quite pissed at Natalie if she left us. But don't you worry guys - We're going to have such fun at good ol' Guelph on Saturday that all three of you (anyone else who wants to come is more than welcome!) will never want to go anywhere else. I promised Nat I would knock her socks off.

See you soon,
Sam

2:22 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home