Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Monday, May 28, 2007

It Hurts, But....

LET'S GO SENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sigh...Being a Leafs fan, I never thought I would ever ever say that. But since the Stanley Cup Finals kick off tonight in Anaheim, with the Leafs sitting around playing golf, I have no choice but to cheer for our sworn enemies the Ottawa Senators. Actually, that's a lie...I was going to cheer for the Anaheim (not Mighty anymore) Ducks, but after my friends nearly beat me for supporting the American team over our own, I had to switch.
However, Petey and Fielder are very much still Leaf fans...

Also, a joke I saw today:

Inside a fire hydrant is H20. Outside a fire hydrant is K9P.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

AAAAAAANHHHHHHHHH GRoss!

10:29 a.m.

 
Blogger *~Amy~* said...

hahah Sens are sucking! Go Anaheim!!! You should have stuck with the original.

8:39 p.m.

 
Blogger Natalie said...

ew i know.....boo maybe i will switch back, after all the Duck's goalie is Canadian :P

8:40 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home