Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, June 01, 2007

Grads of the 007

Most of the grads at today's grad bbq, in civies!! aka no uniforms
Ugh....usually I dread the start of a new school week because it sucks- it's school. But this week I'm dreading it cause it's our last week of high school EVER (except for exams but that doesn't count)
Four years together about to come to an end.....I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of crying this week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Well, firstly, your class is about as big as my school (okay, not really, but maybe my class and the junior class combined). And secondly, how dare you post something about graduation!! You know it's a sensitive subject for me! hehe! :) And thirdly... good luck with the week of "lasts", it's insanely difficult.

8:46 a.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

awwwww... =( hopefully it won't be to hard =( *hug*

anddd..

YAY!!!! NATS DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! =D Congrats!

10:36 a.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Awww, Nat!!! You know, poodles are quite good for sopping up tears. And Fielder is small & portable. :)

3:19 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home