Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

i hate my life

So apparently I have a "small cavity"; upon returning home from the EIGHT THIRTY AM appointment, my mom calls to inform me I have to get the mumps booster shot because the place where I'm going to university had an outbreak of it (separate post on university later), and of course the impending recall.

Terrrific.

p.s. Why do dental hygenists always talk to you while they're poking around in your mouth?? If you ask me what I did this summer, I can't actually SAY California. The best I can do is mmmphhhraalgg, which, last time I checked, does not make any sense at all.

p.p.s. Do they use needles for small cavities???? Cause if they do, I'd rather be put out thanks. The IV hurts WAY less than needles in the mouth.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa and pups said...

Oh Natalie, you are having a hard day. I hope it gets better soon.

I hate it when they talk to you too. I always wondered why they did that.

10:05 a.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Oh yeah, I hate how the doctors talk to you. It's like, "excuse me, unless you want me to chomp down on your fingers, how about you just stay quiet?" I always feel kinda guilty not saying anything, but seriously... They're doctors, aren't they supposed to be smart?

9:21 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

That is a huge pet peeve of mine, it's like umm...why don't you ask me how my summer is going after you take the mirror, suction tube, scraper thing, and your hand out of my mouth. I just had a cavity done last week. Ugh. They had to use a needle on me. A big needle I might add...

1:52 p.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

ha ha TOTALLY!?! What grade you in?
Aaah!
But they probably have gotten good and understanding people when they are like that ha ha ha!

7:27 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home