Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, August 17, 2007

PETEY NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today I was very excited when Amy came on msn and told me that SHE SAW PETEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently he was competing at the National Dog Agility Championship(but only on a jumpers course, not like a full out agility course)!!!! Since he was heading into the contenders' ring at the time, all Amy could was chase down the lady, and confirm that it was indeed Petey and that yes, the lady liked him (undoubtedly the question earned Amy a weird look). Anyways, I am SO happy to at least hear this little tidbit of news about him. It brings a lot of comfort to know that he is happy, loved, and keeping busy. After all, I am sure that agility is the perfect discipline for Petey to be enrolled in.

He is DEFINITELY a good jumper
He sure can run fastHe's cute as heckAnd he's just an all around COOL (get it?! hahaah) dog

GOOD LUCK PETEY!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger 8675309 said...

Oh my gosh I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! I'm thrilled that you got such good news, and that the Petester has gone on to a fabulous new career...we always knew he was destined for greatness! :)

6:29 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Aww ya! I can't think of a better job for him =)
I'm sure he's having tons of fun Nat, you did a really good job =)

9:20 p.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

yay tex! hahaha

i stalked the aac national championships website in search of the leetle guy but no luck :(

4:30 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home