Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Spoke Too Soon....

Well the day after I wrote that horrendously depressing post I actually made a bunch of new friends and the past couple of days have actually been really fun. I think I really like it here now, but of course, classes start tomorrow so we shall see if I start hating it again :P

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments. You have no idea how much they meant to me; they honestly made me feel so much better after I read them.

Amy emailed me and the logic in the email just made so much sense, it hit me that I should've already realized this. "Slowly the bimbos will drift off and either get major alch poisoning, or get knocked up, or die, or get kicked out! So I'm sure in a while things will be different" Thanks Aims!

That might seem a little harsh, but honestly- a lot of people party 24/7, some don't even BELONG in res, and somehow ended up sneaking in and stealing a room anyways, and here's the kicker- some AREN'T EVEN REGISTERED FOR CLASSES. Honestly? That is insane. I know I paid over ten grand for just this one year of education, and while I'm down for partying, I am not going to throw away my parents' money to drink until I die. And truthfully, people have died here before of alcohol poisining. That is not a trend I'd like to continue.

But anyways, I am much happier now that I have made new friends, and even after only a few days with them, I'm pretty sure these will be lifelong friends.

( I hope I didn't just jinx everything with this sickly sweet post)

I promise tomorrow I will put up cute puppy pictures of when Aspen stayed over at my house so you don't have to put up with another boring university post.

Thanks again for the comments, they were/are VERY much appreciated.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa and pups said...

YAY! That's great news. I'm so happy for you to have such great new friends.

5:16 a.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

YIIPPEEE!!!!!

LOL... Good job Nat! I knew ya had it in ya ;)

I hope you like your classes!

P.S. Guess what! I might be getting a job!!! Woot woot!! LOL

4:28 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Glad that things are going better!! Things usually turn out ok in the end..and if things aren't ok, then it isn't the end. ;D

5:59 p.m.

 
Blogger Emily said...

Very glad to hear that you are doing better. Good Luck in your classes!!

6:10 p.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

Yip yip! Really though, if you had trouble finding friends I would actually be shocked.

PS In your next 'boring university post' I would like to hear about how you have changed your mind about Geo being your fav, k? Because otherwise I will not be fedexing you a fuzzy little piranha anytime soon.

7:36 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home