Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Today I am grateful for....

My "real life" friends....without them my life would suck...a lot

My blogging buddies....who are like 'real life' friends anyways

My family....who I like a lot better when they are four provinces away and not bothering me

My boys....who I hope are having the time of their lives (well besides the time they spent with me of course =P)

And most of all......

News from Amy who talked to one of the trainers. Fielder is liking the HED program and is doing well. Good job little buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and hugs and kisses to all your puppies from a very animal deprived me :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Emily and the Labradors said...

Yay Fielder!!! How long does the HED program usually take (if there is a usual)? Angel thanks you for the hugs and kisses :) Happy Thanksgiving too!

7:24 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Nat! Truman sends puppy kisses!

9:39 p.m.

 
Blogger Lisa and pups said...

YAY Fielder! That's awesome. What great things to be thankful for.

5:09 a.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

YAY Fielder!!!!! Will he still be my boyfriend when he's all important with a job and stuff??

8:06 a.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

Yum Thanksgiving! I'm sad that ours is still so far away...

Anyways, yay for Fieldy news! I hope he's having fun and continues to do well :)

4:57 p.m.

 
Blogger Natalie said...

Emily: HED training usually takes around six months, so fingers crossed Fielder hangs in there!!

Joanna: um...duh!! Fielder will always be your boyfriend hahaha

Thanks for the comments everyone!!<3

8:43 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home