Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Puppy Party!!!


There's nothing better than a puppy party with some of your best puppy and human buddies to brighten up a weekend! It is Blossom's one year old birthday coming up and so we had a party at Missy's house.

In attendance were Petey's best friends- Fortune, Chloe, Cessna, Lotta, Echo, WINTER; godsiblings Patience, Calvin and Polaris and of course the birthday girl herself, Blossom! On the other end of their leashes were Dee, AmyB, Brooke and Huib, AmyG, Sam and Missy and Johnny.

Since my mom had to go somewhere at twelve, Petey and I showed up early. Patience (who was traded with Blossom for three days prior was with Missy) and Petey had a play though they didn't get along very well. Every toy Petey had, Patience would steal and then Petey would attack her. Patience also shoved Petey into a soggy poo and then they both rolled around in it. Yummy! Missy quickly put me to work blowing up balloons though some of them were extratough and we both probably blew a lung blowing up those balloons.

Then Sam came, but I didn't want to let her in so I stared at her through the door until she kicked her way in :P Just kidding. Anyway, then the Amy's and Dee showed up. All the puppies had a blast playing together, though everyone including the humans got dirty. Remind me to never wear light jeans to a puppy party ever again. Petey is now brown.

One of the highlights of the party was definitely when Fortune ate the "rat skin" (a stuffed rat that Blossom and Amigo had 'taken apart' to put it mildly) and Missy had to make her drink peroxide. And then everyone gathered around to watch her like some kind of sick show and also to watch Sam's reaction since she hates vomit. The topper to that was when Fortune decided to throw up right beside Sam. I don't think I've seen Sam run so fast before in my life.


















That's Sam in the lower left corner. We have this thing where we take bad pictures of each other and then use them as our MSN display pictures to annoy each other. I think we really stocked up on our ammo today! :P The lower right one is AmyG and me. Um....we look hot... And yes, I DID know that the camera was upside down. (I can take the credit for this picture....bring on the photography awards!)


Some semblance of a group picture

Thanks for the party, Missy! Petey enjoyed it very much and he slept a whole half hour earlier than usual tonight!! :D

p.s. Amy, your leg is so pale it's blinding me, but that's okay, since "Pale is the New Tan!" ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

You know Natalie, there is such a thing as rotating your pictures so that they are right-side-up.

The party was great fun! (aside from the Fortune fiasco of course).

Next party's at our house. :)

Sam, Calvin the gray poodle, and Pooped Patience

8:27 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

YES! Party was soo fun! After the party at Sam's there's gunna be a party at Amy's! (a pool party) ;)

I'm happy cuz you put my muddy/pale leg on ur blog :P

11:04 a.m.

 
Blogger *~Amy~* said...

Nat! You are just having a BAD posting week...Winter has requested a 4 page letter of apology for forgetting that SHE attended the party as well. Ask Echo and AmyG for tips on what to put in the letter...they already had to write one to her on a previous occation!

Buhbye, Amy & WINTER (who DID attend!) & Polaris

5:05 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

AmyB, at least Nat posted. I believe you have some updating to do on your blog! Patience wants to hear about her brother's adventures. :P

Sam, Calvin, and Patience (who shouldn't talk as they are behind in updating as well)

7:29 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the group picture! (your life looks so fun!)

11:51 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lyric wants to know how come the parties are always planned on my weekend to work? I think there's a conspiracy. No worries...Lyric has friends in low places down here but I'm sure she'd rather be partying with the intellectual puppies! ;-)) Sounds like you had a good time.

6:17 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a good time. Whenever Gwiz has to work,Nelson and I miss these parties too! Oh well,maybe another time.

Crystal & Nelson

5:13 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home