Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Lost!!!!!

Does anyone who reads this watch Lost? You know, the best show EVER, especially after the O.C. got sucky?

I really only started watching Lost this season, but now I'm addicted-this and America's Next Top Model are the only two shows I watch religiously. (I know, I'm just a sad sad TV addict. But not true! It's only two shows so it's really only two hours a week. Oh yeah, and the Ellen DeGeneres Show? Frickin hilarious! Okay, three hours)

Anyways, I love all the mysteries involved-I don't think the show will end anytime soon- there's always stuff being solved but for every one that's solved, it seems like five more pop up. Like this week's episode....i spent nearly the whole time wondering if Dave was for real or not- and his weird "heeheeheeheeheeeeeeeee" laugh scared the crap out of me. But then in the end it's solved- obviously Dave is not real and part of Hurley's subconcious..but then what's up with Libby? Did she like Hurley back in the mental institution days? How did they end up on the same flight? Is she using him for something?

The Jack-Kate-Sawyer triangle? I totally want Jack and Kate to be together- Jate, as the even more obsessed call them. First I think that's the ugliest word ever and second I don't like the whole Brangelina, TomKat thing. (By the way? Tom Cruise? PSYCHO!) Anyways, Sawyer may be hot, but so is Jack and I like Jack better anyways. So there.






Anyways, I'm going to stop this now before I get totally out of hand :P Just had to see if there's anyone else I can be Lost-crazy with since none of my friends watch it.

2 Comments:

Blogger karla said...

Well, there's no doubt that it's an awesome show, and it's worth watching for the smart plotlines and all the mysteries...but then again, the best reason to watch it is because Sawyer is so incredibly, incredibly hot. Yowza.

8:57 a.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Oh my gosh! My roommate and I *LOVE* Lost and have our own theories about what's going on. I won't state them here, in case you don't even want to think about it!

And I'm with you, karla -- Sawyer is deeelicious. Not that any woman in her right mind would actually want to have a relationship with Sawyer...but he's easy on the eyes, for sure. And he has the BEST dialogue.

Lomax and I have been wondering where Vincent has been recently.

1:25 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home