Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Petey at Work

This is one of my favourite pictures of Petey because I don't have many of Petey in his jacket and working. He is a bit, shall we say, rambunctious, and I don't often have moments to take pictures of him while he is working.

However, AmyB must be smarter than me, because she managed to sneak a picture of him while she was working him.

I wished he behaved as angelic (angelically?) as he looks in this picture all the time!!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he looks so tiny!!

8:24 p.m.

 
Blogger Lablover14 said...

He is very cute. Thanks so much for your encouraging comments on my blog.

1:03 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww Nat- Petey looks so sweet and innocent in his jacket!

2:38 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home