Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Monday, February 20, 2006

The One in which i babble on and on....

Today has been a GOOD day- imagine my surprise when, upon avoiding making religion notes for my test, I log on to my blog instead, and find a comment from one of my favourite bloggers slash someone i pretend I'm friends with-cause she's THAT cool.

Jenny, I know you found that funny, SLIGHTLY weird Chewbacca one, but everyone HAS to visit Karlababble, one of the funniest blogs I've ever read-EVER :D

I'm pretty sure her most recent post, The Survey Parade Stops Here made me snort out loud....but only a little, i swear! It made my stomach hurt because i had to laugh very quietly because I was supposed to be doing homework. (Is it illegal to use because twice in a sentence?)

Anyways, I totally love Karla (in a platonic way!) and you will too- just don't go near her with surveys, staplers or any sharp objects :D

Karla- if you come back here and find this insanely disgustingly psycho post, don't worry, I'm not stalking you. The only person I stalk is AmyG, and she's hard enough to keep track of.

I think I should get some sleep now....maybe in the morning this post will make a lot more sense.

Oh right- http://karlababble.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger karla said...

See, and I was hoping I finally had a stalker. Am I not good enough to have a stalker? What's Jodie Foster got that I ain't got? Oh yeah, I just realized: Everything.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words! Now I'm off to visit www.rentastalker.com

12:12 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home