Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Half an Hour in the Life of Petey

Well, I don't really have anything to write about today, but don't want to study for tomorrow's math test- i know, i know David, don't worry, I'll get on it right after this post :P

I thought I would just post some pictures depicting half an hour of Petey's life :D

Bad Puppy! Two seconds after that he chomped down on my finger!

"I think I'll kill my rope toy and then go bite Natalie"

"Please, pretty pretty please Mommy, let me out!!"

Now that's a good puppy! ;)

In other news, AmyG's old blog, Amy's Stuff, got mad at her, so she started a new blog- http://crispyecho.blogspot.com Go check it out! :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for ya! Fortune's nickname was Fang for a VERY LONG TIME!

Send a pic into the photo site and I'll post it for you. I'm sure the rest of the gang would love to see pics of your adorable puppy!

6:02 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home