Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Arrivals and Departures

Quick post just to let everyone know that I will be picking Petey up on Friday at 4:30. Only 3 more days! I am very very excited! :D


And now i am off to do my Hamlet essay- have i mentioned that i hate Hamlet? And also how i hate myself for leaving an essay due tomorrow for tonight? Why am i so stupid?? You know, i just realized- I am JUST like Hamlet! My tragic flaw is procrastination. Except that i really hope that I, and everyone i know, doesn't die horrifically at the end of this "play" as that ending seems real popular in all of Shakespeare's plays.

p.s. i realize there really is no "departures" element to this post- give me a break, i just wanted a snazzy title ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in't."

Good luck with the essay Nat. Perhaps your teacher will give you bonus marks for relating the story to your own life. Worth a shot! And if your teacher complains that it is too short, tell your teacher "Brevity is the soul of wit!"

Don't stay up too late working. You must get rested up to ready yourslef for Petey's arrival, for "Let Hercules himself do what he may,
The ... dog will have his day."

So now we must say "Goodnight, sweet Prince[ss].
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."

Samlet and Calaudius

7:39 p.m.

 
Blogger The Dog Blog said...

hope petey is everything you wanted - he's just adorable!!

7:00 p.m.

 
Blogger JuliaR said...

Don't confuse the kid - "band of brothers" is from Henry V. I recommend watching the movie and then reading the play. It helps with perspective. But if you're going to watch Henry V, see the Kenneth Branagh version - it's brilliant.

8:26 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home