Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year's Eve!

Happy New Year's Eve!!!! I'd like to wish all everyone a happy new year, with lots of love, good health, puppies, and everything else that's good ;)

And now, so my post won't be two lines long, here is my first ever meme, one that i just saw and am ripping off from Liz! [Sorry Liz ;)] It's based on the "My Life, My Card" series of ads from Amex.

My name is..........Natalie

Childhood ambition..........to be an author of children's fiction

Fondest Memory..........getting Skye and the cruise

Soundtrack..........Wicked the Musical

Retreat..........my room....other than that....any forest with a good hiking trail

Wildest Dream..........be friends with James Denton and Ellen DeGeneres? nah, just kidding- probably to successfully foster a puppy and to go on a million cruises with my friends, family, their dogs and maybee some blogging buddies ;)

Proudest Moment...........can't think of any...Grade 8 grad probably

Biggest Challenge..........focussing on schoolwork

Alarm Clock..........don't use one ;)

Perfect Day..........a day spent with friends and animals

First Job..........don't have one--yet

Indulgence..........chocolate! and playing with animals

Last Purchase..........Sam's present, toy for Amy's party and a ball and bag of treats for Kodak

Favourite Movie..........soo many...Princess Diaries (shut up :P), Wedding Crashers (todd!), etc.

Inspiration..........umm...i don't really have one...maybe Lance Armstrong?

My Life..........is awesome for 3 more days, then goes back to bleh til i get another doggie

My Card..........i have a library card! and a ttc card, a student id and many gift cards ;)

Best of luck in 2006! Hope everyone has a happy, safe holiday :D

Love from me and Kodak :D

2 Comments:

Blogger L^2 said...

Happy New Year Nat & Kodak!!!

11:03 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, sweetie -- Oh, and I so love the Princess Diaries, or basically all of Anne Hathaway's movies, because she doesn't play your average princess type, in fact, we just watched Ella Enchanted yesterday for, like, the twenty-ith time!

10:31 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home