Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Calvin Day! [5 Days!!!]

Ok, the countdown's on! 5 days til i get Kodak, and i'm VERY excited. Because i have nothing really to post about, i've decided to feature one of my puppy friends every day! :D Today's feature puppy is my very own godson, Calvin Andrew Hobbes! He is a six months old cream standard poodle who was born on June 10, 2005. He's fostered by Sam, who has also fostered Vortex (black lab), Baloo(yellow lab)and Dallas(black lab).

Here is little Cal and big boy Cal:











Cal's First Day Home Cal- very handsome at six months













Vortex-so adorable! Dallas-the best dog in the world*




Baloo-what a star!

*Direct quote from Sam ;)

Hope you enjoyed Calvin Day! Come back tomorrow for Echo Day!

Nat :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

What wonderful dogs! ;P
I'm glad you used my quote (just don't tell Vortex, Baloo, or Calvin!)

I think this is a great way to count down the days until Kodak comes to visit. Hope the time will pass quickly.

Sam and Calvin

8:36 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've found all of you. Pretty scary eh!

I think we should all buy Kodak disposable cameras for Kodak's arrival.

Dee

7:08 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home