Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

waiting...

hi everyone,
i am still waiting for my little baby to be born or donated. I am awaiting a mini poodle pup at the moment, but unfortunately, none have come in (obviously). The school that i am training my puppy for is awesome. I've made lots of new friends because of it, even though some of them--ok, all of them, are a bit nutty. (but i love you guys anyways :P ) Anyways, the puppy program at this school sends out the puppies to their foster families at when the puppies are eight weeks old, and takes them back for further training when they are about 10-18 months old. They train mostly labs, but also poodles and various other breeds that are generously donated by breeders or other people. I don't think there are generally many mini poodle donations, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! In the meantime, i get my puppy fixes by visiting cuties such as Cal and Winter, and hopefully i'll get to see Echo soon. But mean Amy says I don't get to actually babysit Echo til i get my puppy, cuz she wants my puppy too! lol :P

That's all for now,

Nat ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u better get ur puppy soon!!! can't wait til u get it and then i'll b practically living with u. neways, gonna take a nap

char

2:17 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i forgot the word now. bye

char

2:19 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Nat,

Your perfect puppy will come along in his/her own time. Personally I think every foster parent should experience house training in the dead of winter, like I have with my three previous pups. How fun would it be to housetrain if you don't need to pile on all the winter gear and end up with an accident at the door because you took too long getting your boots on? Seriously though, I hope you get your puppy soon, before the snow flies.
Mine should be arriving the first part of December. Yep........once again I get to housetrain in the bitter cold.

9:34 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home