Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hi!

Hello,
Welcome to my new blog :) This will mostly just be about my foster puppy, but I'll probably also bore everyone wtih bits about my life too. Before i do anything else, i have to mention Sam, who made me write this blog for her entertainment. Also, she also helped me to decide to foster a puppy again. As soon as I have news, I'll post it here, but nothing as of yet. So far I've sent in my application, and am currently waiting for my puppy to be born or donated. I'm so excited and I can't wait :) It'll be hard hard hard work, but it'll be so fun too.
I gotta say, I've been reading so any blogs, but i haven't posted any comments on any of them, but now taht i ahve my own blog, get ready blogging world cuz here i come! :D (Ok, ew, that was really cheesy, forget i said that) .

BYee!!

Nat

3 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Yep, that's me! Very persistant.

Glad you finally found the time to start a blog of your own.

Can't wait for the "I got my puppy!" post. Hope it will be soon!

Sam and Calvin

6:24 p.m.

 
Blogger L^2 said...

Hi Nat,
Can't wait to read about your puppy adventures. We love reading Sam and Calvin's blog! We added a link to your blog on ours too - hope that's okay. And feel free to comment on our blog anytime. :-)

- Laura, Leader Dog Willow, & Stella

2:51 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I like to think that I helped as well. After all, my puppy stories are SO VERY INTERESTING that I bet you couldn't resist the urge to foster agian lol. Like Sam, I am waiting for the first puppy post. Although I expect a very sincere "I GOT MY PUPPY!!!" e-mail first. It would be neat if we did end up getting siblings! But if a puppy comes along, grab it up, I still have Winter and Dart for now.

Buhbye, Amy and foster puppies Winter and Dart(Yay Nat!)

6:33 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home