Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tip of the Day

To pass the days and fill this blog while waiting for the puppy to come, I've decided to come up with something new to write about: Tip of the Day! Yay! lol
So here's todays:

Today, I'm sixteen years young, so all you readers who live in the GTA.....you might want to consider staying off the roads til about 5 months after I've gotten my driver's license! ;)

Here's a bonus tip: When doing a group presentation in religion class, make sure that one girl knows that folk is pronounced foLk, NOT fok, and that sects has a T in it, or else you will end up with the entire class, including the teacher and the rest of the group members laughing hysterically, not paying attention to the presentation, failing the quiz, and if you are anything like me, end up laughing so hard you end up crying. It's just a thought.

Also, today in music class, we watched Les Choristes. Oh..my...god..this movie is AMAZING!! I didn't think i would like it; nobody did, because we were eager to practise our Pirates of the Caribbean music, but after it was done, everyone loved it. It was so good..the music was phenomenal, and the movie itself was so moving. I LOVED Pepinot, he is so cute!!! I would've adopted him if i could lol :) And Pierre was awesome too :D Yay!

That's all for now :)

<3, Me! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger *~Amy~* said...

Winter (and I, oh course) wishes you the very happiest birthday ever! ok?

Buhbye, Amy and Winter

4:22 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Happy birthday, Nat! Lomax and I wish you a wonderful year full of puppy love...and we thank you for the link to our blog! ;^)

11:36 p.m.

 
Blogger JuliaR said...

Happy 16th Nat! I will be sure to follow your first tip for the next two years, not six months. I remember when I was that age. :)

2:24 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home