Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Got A Call, But Not THE Call

Hi everyone,

I have semi-exciting news. Someone from the organization called me this morning while i was at school, and i suspect (with some reassurance from Sam) that it was someone from the puppy program!! :D :D

I have called her back, and now am anxiously awaiting her return call, hopefully saying she has my baby waiting in the kennels! :D

I will, of course, update all three readers of this blog when i get more news ;)

Nat

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well why else would the foundation call!! yay! Our fingers and paws are crossed here that your baby is waiting. Hopefully our "spy" Sam can give you some good news to tide you over for the weekend when she goes into work.

Buhbye, Amy and Winter

5:51 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So........what did they say??????????? Are you getting an early Christmas present?

7:44 a.m.

 
Blogger The Dog Blog said...

I just wanted to tell you I really enjoy reading your blog. Keep on posting!

P.s. i know Waiting for THE call is hard, but dosnt the feeling you get when you get it worth it?(yes i know thats bad grammar)

12:49 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home