Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Getting a Puppy(ish)!!!!

Sorry guys, this isn't the "real" post....but it's not a fake one either :D :D I read a little message on the Forums today about how the school I'm fostering for is looking for families to take some dogs-in-training over the holidays. So i got all excited, asked my mom, and when she said yes i started screaming and grinning like crazy. I could barely talk to Sam cuz i couldn't type at all!! Anyways, I'm just waiting for the call back to see if there is still a puppy available for me. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's too late...they're already way, WAY up. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Love, Nat :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Fingers, toes, and paws crossed.

Sam and Calvin

3:03 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Ours too!

Jenny & Lomax

4:20 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lots of fingers, toes and paws crossed here!

7:11 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home