Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tip of the Day 3

Here's another good one:

If you're ever at my school, don't look in any fourth-floor toilets right before lunch, unless you want to be greeted by the sight of diarrhea!!!!!!!!! GROSS!!!!!!!!!

As you might have guessed, yes, i DID learn this the hard way. And of course, feeling barfy right before lunch is not a good thing. Especially when you're in the cafeteria surrounded by everyone in your grade, aka. everyone you know. So, being the nice friend that i am, i told all my friends about it. Because I'm just that girl, who, if she's going down, she's gotta bring everyone down with her. *

Yep. Hope you enjoyed this one. And if anyone threw up, I'm really sorry, send me a bus/train/plane ticket and i will come out and clean it up right away.

Nat

* Don't worry, me and my friends have gotten used to this by now- i am not the only one amongst this group who must share these types of stories.

p.s. Sam has begged me not to disgust the public, but oh well. As you can see, i did not listen to her, and as a result, probably alienated all 3 readers that don't know me in real life and don't know that i'm actually NOT a sicko (but if you're still here, I'm not).

p.p.s. just be glad i didn't share the details, ok?

p.p.p.s. I'm done now...please come back another day! :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure glad I was done eating when I read your tip of the day!! ;-)

8:03 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nat i am ur secret admirer! guess who? i'll give u a hint. i play the flute andddd i have black hair and it's kinda long and my name is therese

2:14 p.m.

 
Blogger Natalie said...

David: Ew!!! Gross! I love the last sentence amde me laugh though ;)

Gwiz: I'm glad you did too or else i wuld have to drive very far to get to you- i would get to meet miss fortune, molson and lyric though!:D

"secret Admirer"- pheebs, don't kid yourself-i know it's you and not reese :P

Nat :D

4:32 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home