Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, February 10, 2006

GO CANADA GO!!

Today are the Opening Ceremonies of the 2006 Winter Olympic Games taking place in Turin, Italy. I'd like to take a moment to say Good Luck to our Canadian athletes, the best ever!* :D

Since hockey is my favourite sport, I wish the two teams extra-special good luck, especially to my two favourite players- Hayley Wickenheiser, #22 a forward on the Women's Hockey Team, and who shares my birthday!!!! And Bryan McCabe #24, on defense for the Toronto Maple Leafs, and on the taxi squad for the Men's Hockey Team!
















GO CANADA GO!!!!! :D
* No offense to my non-Canadian readers :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second your post! Good luck Canada!

Sam (who shares her birthday with Sir Isaac Brock)

6:42 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home