Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Welcome Home Patience and Polaris!!

I would like everyone to meet my new, and favourite goddaughter- PATIENCE! :D

Born on December 9th, 2005 [just one day and 15 years after me ;) ] at 10:41 a.m., this precious little chocolate girl has seven siblings-four brothers and three sisters. They are all black labs except for Patience-Pache to normal people, Patty to some others ;) heehee

Of course Patience is my favourite as she is my goddaughter, but there is another puppy that comes in at a close second. Please also welcome Polaris- Patience's black lab brother, who was born at 8:37 a.m.

You can read about Sam and Patience's adventures at http://fdgpatience.blogsppot.com and AmyB and Polaris's adventures at http://fosterpuppytails.blogspot.com


















Edited to add: Polaris is now my newest godson, not only because Amy threatened that she would never bring him to visit me, but because i love him very much! (Even though i have never emt him, so Amy, you better bring him over soon!!) Polaris is my one and only black lab godson, and I can already tell that he is a very special little puppy, as is Calvin, Patience and Raleigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

haha patience, you are a very clever puppy-not even 9 weeks old and already quoting Shakespeare ;)

I can't wait to meet you, and your godcousin Petey say woof woof.

Love,
Godmommy Nat

7:20 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Hi Godmommy Nat!

I am very proud that you wrote a post about me and my favourite brother.

I hope to meet you soon.

And just because Sam says we have to continue the tradition:
"How poor are they that have not patience!" -Othello (II, iii, 376-379)

Patience

7:20 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home