Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Jekyll and Hyde

Here are two pictures of Petey which show complete different sides of him:

This is Petey showing his true, and most displayed self: mischievous, smart, and so damn cute. He had stolen a tissue, and knowing he had been bad, but still wanting the tissue, he ran into a little shelf thing in my room, which is also a bit like a crate only really really tiny. So after he smushed himself inside, I had to take a picture before trying to correct him without cracking up.


Here is Petey at his most unusual: quiet and playing by himself? Unheard of! I wish I could take credit for this gorgeous picture, but my eleven year old sister Emily took it. As you might have guessed, Petey is not one for languishing in the sun, chewing on his squeaky when he can be bouncing around the house, but there you go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

awww... so cute Petey!!

5:39 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Petey is adorable!

6:11 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home