Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Another Milestone

On Thursday, Petey lost his first tooth!! In the afternoon, I had noticed some blood on his toy, so I suspected that he lost his first tooth because he had started teething a few days earlier. (Poo, back to the nipping, though this time it's not really his fault).

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the tooth, because it's really really tiny and I think he probably swallowed it. But I got a picture of his mouth minus one tooth; it's cute because it's the one in the very centre that's missing.

I am extremely happy because this week is March Break and I will be very busy NOT doing homework, along with doing some other cool stuff.Tomorrow we are going into Oakville for Petey's vet appointment and to the foundation to exchange his food since he is probably allergic to the chicken. After that, we will probably go shopping! Three hours of mall work = one very tired puppy! :D On Wednesday and Thursday, we will be going to the CNE downtown to the Sportsmen Show since the foundation has a booth there.

And to cap off the post, here's Petey on his way to toothlessness! (Don't mind my PJ's :P)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a precious puppy! Seems he loses teeth like my boys do! Thanks for stopping by the Kingdom!

6:29 a.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Lookin' fierce there, Petey!

11:32 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home