Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Congrats Amy and Crispy!!

Today AmyG's first foster puppy, Crispy, who is a chocolate lab is graduating as an HED-a Hearing Ear Dog. I met Crispy only a few times, but she is a very special puppy, and I'm sure she will be a great dogguide. Amy did a fantastic job with Crispy, and Crispy loved her sooooo much. Yay Amy!

Congratulations Amers and Crispers!

Hugs and puppy kisses! We love you! :D






















*Scroll down to witness my historic first double post for this blog! :D*

3 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

aww thanks Nat.. The Grad went great! =)

7:24 p.m.

 
Blogger M-Fax said...

that looks like my bosco

I finally started the Desperate House Pets

have a great st pattys day

11:03 a.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

She's so beautiful...and I'm sure she's going to have a long and wonderful working life. Yay for Amy and Crispy!

10:34 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home