Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Of Rabbits and Puppies with Kiwis

First of all, I'm sorry for not posting for so long- I know, I suck- but i have a good post tonight! I promise! :D If not, you can personally come to Toronto and hit me- I know Sam is planning on that on Sunday. (It's a miracle! I'll be posting in 3 days! You won't be left starving for more highly intellectual posts from your bestest bloggy friend for over a week again!)

So- we have had an eventful evening tonight!

My mom just came up to inform me there was a rabbit in our backyard! Which is really weird because while the ravine is only a few blocks away from us this has never happened before. I hear Hailey next door barking, maybe the rabbit is in her yard now! It was a VERY cute rabbit, medium sized with brown fur. I didn't get a really god picture of it, but if you squint, it's the brown blobby thing near the cherry tree (which, by the way, is due to blossom this year- i'll send some off to each of you since I love you all-except for maybe this person or this person)

Also, Petey has been having one of his crazy nights tonight-running around, biting things (like my ARM), stealing things, marking in his CRATE (please, let's not make this one a habit, kay Petey?)! While we were looking at the bunny, he managed to use a chair to get up on the table in the kitchen and then he....stole...a.........a.......(curious now?)...a.......... KIWI!!!!! I then proceeded to tell him to "dop it" but being a rebel puppy, he instead takes flight around the entire house! For such a little guy he sure can run fast. My sister and I followed him upstairs and I told him to "drop it" again, and he did this time. I must warn you though: the next part of the blog is not pretty.

This is Petey thinking he's being good and will get "his" kiwi back if he stays in a down-stay.


R.I.P. Kiwi. I hear life is good in the compost.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, petey! what were you thinking, dog? a kiwi?!

10:52 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Looks like Petey and Lomax both had a little culinary adventure this week. Is there some doggie memo that went around? Some canine conspiracy?

10:20 a.m.

 
Blogger *~Amy~* said...

I'm hurt Nat...That was REAL mature of you you pooface! Grrrr...I'll get you back, If I even decided to update my blog...I'm just too busy...3 dogs are a lot of work!

Buhbye, Amy & Winter & Polaris

5:03 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home