Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Monday, April 10, 2006

I Remember!!

Remember in my last post, when I said I forgot to say something? Well, I remember!! (hence my title "I Remember!!")

The big news is, I have the same birthday as Dominic Monaghan!!!! Yes this deserves a post of its own because, really, how much more exciting can my lame day get? The same birthday as Dominic, a.k.a. Merry in all three movie installments of LOTR and Charlie in Lost!!This actually makes up for the time I thought I had the same birthday as my favourite female hockey player, Hayley Wickenheiser, but then I went on her official site and it turns out her birthday is August 12, while mine is December 8.

Also, me and Dom (I can call him that now, right? Since we share the same birthday and all...) share the same birthday as Ian Somerhalder, who played Boone, also on Lost.

For the record though, I was born in 1989 and Dom was born in 1976 and Ian was born in 1978.












By the way, when I was studiously researching for this post (i.e. googling pics of Dom and Ian), I came across the fact that Dom and Evangeline Lilly (who plays Kate) are going out! :D

4 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Well, I share the same birthday as Sir Isaac Brock. Does that mean I can call him Brockie?

Calvin shares his birthday with Tara Lipinski and Judy Garland. (Happy 10 months to Cal, 23 and 10 months to Tara, and 84 and 10 months to Judy)

Patience has the same special day as Donny Osmond.

Sam, Calvin, and Patience

6:29 p.m.

 
Blogger Natalie said...

I hereby officially give you permission to call Sir Isaac Brock "Borckie", Sam.

Happy 10 months to my special godson Calvy! :D (and to Tara and Judy)

Nat and Petey

6:37 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

"Borkie," Nat, REALLY?! :P

Sam

6:43 p.m.

 
Blogger Natalie said...

Okay, I can't type. So sue me! (Well, don't, because I'm busy enough as it is without having to fight your lawsuit :P)

For the record, I did mean Brockie.For another record, I think Borkie is cute!

Nat and Petey

7:22 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home