Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Home!

I got back home yesterday afternoon, which was good timing because we had a snowstorm last night that continued through to the morning, and it is still snowing now which as you can imagine, is wreaking havoc on all the flights going in and out of Toronto.

My flight home was pretty uneventful- I slept almost the whole way except for a few times when I'd wake up and smoke my face on the wall of the plane- fun, fun. It's weird being back home after three months away, especially when those three months were spent being around mostly people my age, and doing whatever I wanted to whenever I wanted to. Being back with my parents is a lot more restricting, not to mention I can't just go up or down a flight of stairs and see my friends. That said, it is really nice being back home with my family and I can't wait to spend the next three weeks seeing all my old friends and family friends again.

Of course, the BEST part of being back is that FIELDER comes home in FIVE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I dropped and broke my camera on my birthday and probably won't get a new one til after Christmas, so I'll have to see if I can borrow my sister's for pictures. Oh well...Friday will be an awesome day anyways cause not only does Fielder come home, I get to see SAM and JUNIE at pickup, and I haven't seen Sam in over three months!!! It'll be a fantastic reunion, and Sam....just a warning, there may be some screaming involved.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Yay! You're home!!! We missed you!!!!!

Good timing with the planes - Wylie and I have been snowed in at work for over 24 hours now. Fun. Oh well, at least there's puppies.

See you Friday!! I'm almost as excited to see you as to see Junie. Consider that a compliment.

2:13 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Ahem, yes, using your sisters camera is a must. YAAAAY FIELDER!!!!!!!! Oh, and, I'm glad you're home too. Wanna avoid the snow altogether? Come down to CA! :)

8:25 a.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Ooo, I'm down for going to Cali =) .. that's right.. I invited myself.

Anyways, YAY NAT! I'm sooo excited too see you.. (on the 29th??)oh! and Fielder too!!! =P

5:30 p.m.

 
Blogger Emily and the Labradors said...

Ummm... isn't today the day? Borrow your sister's camera and post some pictures of the cutie! Oh, and good job surviving your first semester... from this end it seemed really fast!

3:30 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home