Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Monday, June 12, 2006

You Know You're an Animal Lover When..

Instead of reading one of your many chick lit books before bed like a normal teenaged girl, you're reading Animal Wellness Magazine

....And committing the 15 signs of cancer to memory for future referals


Here's your Tip of the Day:

Do not EVER mix your ice cream with noodles and coffee slushie and eat it the night you have to do a music ISU, even if it is a dare from one of your favourite cousins- it WILL cause major stomach problems, which won't help you along when you're trying to analyze a piece by Franz Joseph Haydn
(Not that I did that or anything...)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh GAG! really?! you ate WHAT?

how can a level headed gal like you, who is busy memorizing signs of canine cancer, go and do that!? i'm really laughing AT you. sorry, but i am. You're too funny.

8:54 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

I'm glad the "Tip of the Day" has made a comeback. I will keep that in mind.

Sam

12:49 p.m.

 
Blogger Natalie said...

Join the club, Kelsey, join the club ;) Don't feel bad for laughing at me, I mean, everyone else does it =P haha

And Sammers, good- even though I don't think I could pay you to eat that anyways! lol

1:10 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh Nat,I kept you company until 3:30 that morning,you never mentioned eating something that GROSS!!:P I call you "Nutty Nat" for a reason,ya know!:P

10:53 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home