Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Monday, June 05, 2006

CN Tower Invasion!

Yesterday, Petey and I went on another exciting puppy trip. We wish every day could be a puppy trip day!!

This time, it was in Toronto- the CN Tower! This group was a bit smaller than usual, but still just as fun! Petey and I met Missy and new foster puppy (chocolate lab) Tetley at Missy's house. This was Tetley's first puppy trip, she is ten weeks old. Petey and Tetley met the previous weekend, and have decided to be an official couple.


We met up with Dee with Fortune, Lynn with Eden, Joanne with Easton, Amy with Echo, Della with Betty, Sam with Calvin and Patience, LynnT with Neptune, and a couple with a yellow lab named Dreyfus (but they had to leave early). At first I thought Amy was really excited to see me because when she approached our group she started going "Oh my god! Oh my god!!" But then she bent down beside me, and I realized it was not me she loved, it was teensy Tetley, who admittedly, is a tad cuter than I am.

We then proceeded to Union Station, where I bought some McDonalds, settled in beside Della, Sam, Betty, Patience, Calvin, and promptly dropped a nugget. Thanks for laughing at me Sam, it really made my day.

After lunch, we got to the CN Tower and had fun walking around the top floor and then going to the Glass Floor where Della nearly passed out. The puppies actually had no trouble with the floor at all! Go puppies!

Yes that is me making a complete fool of myself in public- as usual. And sorry for the glare in the second picture...I wish I had been able to get a better picture of Petey on the glass floor :(

After the CN Tower, we sat around outside chatting, and when a tourist asked to pet the dogs, and Lynn replied "You can pet the dogs if you take our picture for us!" And so some random person stayed with us for 15 minutes taking lots of pictures!


All in all, a very successful and awesome fun trip!! A million thanks to our POOP (Puppy Outing Organizer Person) LynnG for organizing everything, and to everyone who attended for making me laugh all day....especially AmyG, with your crazy Cinnabon obsession...and Della "Nat, give me your gun!"...and Sam...just for being Sam! =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Natalie, while I did laugh a little when you dropped your chicken nugget, I think the thing that I really laughed about was our discussion of a certain male with a rather girly name. Yes, my half-chewed sandwich nearly flew out of my mouth all over Union station.

We had a great time on the trip too, and I will gladly "just be Sam" with you anyday.

Sam, Calvin, and Patience

P.S. Thanks for holding yourself back and not making me cry.

6:20 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Nat,I'm never surprised when you make a fool of yourself in public,that's just you being you! Amy,I smell those Cinnabons and I gotta have one too,love allthe pix! Looking forward to meeting you all on a future puppy trip.

10:34 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Nat,
Winter and Poley and I are so very jelious. NO way are we missing the next puppy trip! Silly work! Glad you all had a good time without me!

Buhbye, Amy & Winter & Polaris

9:37 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home