Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Surprise! Two Months in Advance...

This blog is being ridiculously boring, and I apologize...school is taking over my life and I hope to be able to post some very overdue trip posts soon! But for now....

I finalized my puppy plans for CHRISTMAS today! I will be puppysitting a little cutie over my entire Christmas break, and I could not be happier!

I am going to leave you guessing until shortly before December 15 (or until I get permission from the family to post which dog it is) ...but rest assured it is a blog dog you will probably all recognize! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Madison said...

YEAH!!!

6:03 a.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Haha yay for puppysitting! :D

2:23 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Ooooh, I know I know!!! :) I'm so excited for you. :)

7:37 p.m.

 
Blogger Emily said...

You're crazy! It seems like Christmas is so far away.... haha. But yay for you having a puppy to watch!

7:55 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home