Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Love Your Blog

Thanks so much for the award Mekalea!! Now my turn...
These are all blogs I've followed since...well, forever and I can't imagine not checking them obsessively. Without blogging, I never would have known these people even existed and I am lucky enough to be able to count some of these people amongst my closest and best friends, so cheers to blogging and what it can do for cross-country friendships :)
Rules:
1.) The winner can put the logo on their blog
2.) Link to the person you received your award from
3.) Nominate seven other blogs and link to them
4.) leave a message on the blogs you've nominated
Also, I wish this award allowed more than seven links, because really? I love ALL your blogs and mostly, I love you all!!!! (Creepy...)

6 Comments:

Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

I LOVE YOU TOOOO!!!!!!!! hahahaha!! Have fun tonight!!!!!!!!

2:09 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Thanks for the award Natalie! We love you too! Creepy....yes. Haha.

2:30 p.m.

 
Blogger Madison said...

I just recently found your blog and I love it! It's great to "meet you" you should stop by my blog. Again its nice to "meet you" :)

3:08 p.m.

 
Blogger Lisa and pups said...

Thanks for the award - I LOVE your blog too!

5:17 p.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

Aww, I feel so loved now :) Merci et mwah! (Except not in a creepy way like you)

7:17 p.m.

 
Blogger Emily said...

Thanks Natalie!! We love your blog too, thanks for the award!

7:35 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home