Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, July 25, 2008

An Exciting Review of My Week!

I know, just what you've all been waiting for!

So on Saturday Amy came and picked up Aspen in spite of my threatening to run away to California. I was puppyless for only a few days though as I met up with Sam and Boss on Tuesday at Eatons. After that we hit up the ROM where we had fun dressing Boss up as I had dressed up Aspen. I believe Sam has the pictures of Bat-Boss and Ladybug-Boss on her blog, but here's adorable DinoBoss! After that, we came home, tried to find a geocache (no success unfortunately), and watched lots of Wicked videos on Youtube and then several episodes of our favourite show, How I Met Your Mother! Boss, meanwhile, was snoozing away on a pillow/cushion thing in a corner of my room.The next morning, after waking up to my sweet chicken alarm clock (it sounds like a crowing rooster!!) we headed to meet Crystal and her CVC Toby at Union and then Missy, Kanga and Kongo at the Science Centre. It was absolutely insane in there with a million and one camp kids running around and screaming. Missy and I ended up hiding in the soundproof tunnel for a while just to escape the noise. But the puppies were all very good at focusing on working.

I got to walk Kanga so I helped her write this entry for the comment box. (The blob is an outline of her pawprint...I didn't do a very good job haha)L-R Boss, Kongo, Kanga and Toby in front of my favourite exhibit - the big tree!! Since all our puppies were black I joked to Missy that we should tell people all the puppies are black and then when they turn yellow we know they're ready to be trained ;)Me and the K sibs (and some rando kids) on some space rover thing in the Mars exhibit!

I was sad to see Sam go after as we had yet another superfun sleepover, but I saw her again for a few minutes on Friday when she dropped Boss off. Yep, I have the Bossman again! For two weeks, while Sam is on her internship in California! Have fun Sam!! Last night I brought Boss with me and my friends to watch Mamma Mia. Neither Boss or I really liked it but the difference was that I didn't come home with half a sticky head.

And lastly, my newest obsession- WICKED and Idina Menzel. Ever since our trip to Buffalo to watch Wicked I've become re-obsessed and then a couple weeks ago I discovered Idina's (the original Broadway and London Elphaba, Maureen in Rent) music and that led to a Wicked/Idina playlist on my iTunes that has been on repeat 24/7 ever since. I am so very, very glad I have Sam and Jo and a couple other friends to blather on about this with because none of my other friends understand the awesomeness of it all. I think I would actually die if I got to meet Idina and I wanted to drive to Detroit (only six hours!) for her August 7 concert but my parents won't let me....and as of now she's scheduled to come to Toronto in October/November while I'm away at school! Grrrr! But anyways, check out her songs Brave and I Stand because they're seriously amazing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Whoa, that looks like fun! :D I really like the black to yellow idea...I guess I should wait for Spike to turn black before I send him in huh?

4:05 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

OHhhhh Wicked. How I love thee. How I love that Natalie posted about thee on her blog.

8:17 p.m.

 
Blogger Emily said...

I'm with you guys on the changing color idea before they are ready. Could you just explain to GDB why I can't turn my dog in? Thanks :)

12:52 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home