Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ByeBye Boss

Sam came to pick le Bossinator up yesterday so I am back down to one labby running around the house. (Or more accurately- lazing around the house). Boss and Aspen really enjoyed their time together and spent most of it frolicking (read: leaving a path of destruction via tail swinging and bodychecking) around the house.
They were so good together, it was a pleasure having the both of them over. Plus they tired each other out much better than I could tire even just one of them out. Not to mention that they are both such b-e-a-uuuutiful puppies! Boss with his shiny shiny fur and big blocky head and puppyish look certainly garnered many comments on his "classic Lab" features on our outings. And Aspen- what a unique looking dog with her streaked fur, yellow eyes (telltale sign that she's actually a Twilight vampire dog-I'm hoping Edward will come looking for her ;)), nosehawk and the softest brown ears ever.
Though it was sad to see Boss go, I was very happy to hang out with Sam for a while and get to meet her puppysittee Pesto! Adorable little dude :) This is the only "good" picture I have of him as every time I pointed the camera in his direction, he came running. It's a bird...it's a plane...it's Super Pesto!!!

Goodbye for now Bossman , and hope to see you again soon!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahh bye bye Boss! Aspen's eyes are vampire-ish! Pretty butterscotch, she must be well fed. ;)

10:04 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Hahaha, Kelsey's comment makes me laugh. But, umm, if Edward is looking for her, I think you should make a quick trip to CA with her so he ends up HERE. :) :)

Bye boss!! You sure are a handsome fellow!

7:44 a.m.

 
Blogger Emily said...

Kelsey and Joanna's comments both make me laugh. If Aspen goes to CA, Joanna, then you can expect me as well :P

Have fun with the 'well fed vampire dog'!

6:17 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Awwww...they're snuggling!!! :)

8:39 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home