Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Boss!

Today is Boss's first birthday!! We didn't do anything special, but he got lots of extra lovin'. We played lots of ball, went on an extralong walk and of course he got treats.

Handsome boy :)


We didn't have a party hat at home, so I decided to make him as colourful as possible! I think a bandanna and two leis should be the new PIT uniform.

For his birthday he got a peanut butter treat sandwich from meand a bone from Sam! He quite thoroughly enjoyed both treats, licking the floor for a long time after :)

Also, in response to comments in my last post, here is the link to the cities the touring company of Wicked are visiting this year. (They also have shows on Broadway and in Chicago, LA, London, Tokyo, Stuttgart and Melbourne!) I strongly recommend you to go see it if you can, I guarantee you won't regret it! And I didn't know all your mail trucks were that size!! They're adorable! I shall try to get a picture of one of ours sometime.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Yay, I love the birthday outfit. Happy Birthday Boss!

8:56 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Happy Birthday to Boss! :D

10:31 p.m.

 
Blogger MK said...

The first picture is so nice! Happy belated Birthday, Boss!

I saw Wicked here last summer when they came to Philadelphia. Loved it! I actually got my mom into the show and now she had to go out and buy her own soundtrack. hahaha!

10:58 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home