Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Finally!!

For the first time in four months, I have a foster puppy again!! Only to babysit for a week, but still it has been a welcome change in the house. It's funny how having a dog again puts everyone in a better mood.

Without further ado, I'd like to introduce everyone to Boss! Sam and Wylie are off on a superfun adventure, and we'd like to wish them a safe flight and trip.
Boss and I didn't do much today, just hung out and got used to each other. We played in the backyard quite a bit and took a leisurely walk around the neighbourhood. I took him with me to pick my sister up from Pathfinders and he was a big hit with the moms while we were waiting. The janitor, upon passing him snoozing bellyup during the wait remarked "Wow at first I thought his jacket said Future Guard Dog....he wasn't doing a very good job at that!" No,but he IS a darn good future dogguide!!
Already I love Boss and I've decided I'm going to tell Sam he ran away so I can keep him. He makes me laugh all the time, especially when he runs up, tail wagging a mile a minute grinning a big huge doggie grin because he managed to stuff two tennis balls in his mouth and looks like a chipmunk.
He's made friends with my bird Skye and can often be seen lying in front of her cage watching her move around. The cutest thing is when he stands next to her cage and she walks over to look at him.
I have a semi-busy week planned for the two of us but thanks to the on and off rain we've been getting, some things might not work out, but I'll try my best to post regularly about the adventures we get up to!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Yay! Thanks again for watching him, and we are so glad that you posted. Wy and I arrived safely - will post about it shortly. :)

6:13 a.m.

 
Blogger Emily said...

That's great you once again have a pup in the house!! Have fun with him :)

10:19 a.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahh yay! "Boss" haha I love the name, have fun! :)

6:31 p.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

Yay for a puppy in the house! I lurve his big head :) And his name too, haha

7:16 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home