Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Science Centre Adventures!

December 31, 2007 (Yes, I know....I am a horrible blogger)
What better way to end the year than a Samysnat get-together at one of the coolest places ever? Not only is the Ontario Science Centre an interesting place for humans, it has more than enough stimulation and encounters for not-so-little puppies in training. It was a particularly nice trip because all four of us had puppies that had come home for the holidays- Juneau, Cliff, Zoom and Fielder grew up together and it was nice to have them together once again.
We went through all the exhibits, including my favourite, the Sports Hall, and there were many photo opportunities we took advantage of:
Sam: I hope I'm doing this right!
Me: Well as long as her future handler's not an expert in ancient mayan writing, I think you're good.


All the pups in front of my favourite exhibit-a really old tree!


Sam and Amy working on lacing shoelaces with altered vision.

The giant with the two tiny dogs.

Look at Junie's ADORABLE feathery tail!

Fielder and I :)

Sam, me and AmyB

Cliff the exhibitionist!

Sam and Junes Smooshyface Hobbes

Fielder and Junie on the stairs outside

And finally, at the end of a long but very enjoyable day of walking around with our best friends and being exposed to new situations, Fielder passed out....

As every puppy raiser knows, a tired puppy is a good puppy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Awww, such good memories ... and you are an excellent picture-taker, I may have to steal some of those.

5:57 p.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

Lurves the pictures!! And the dogs' expressions in some of the pictures..."WTH are they doing?"

PS Cliffy--Close those legs! There are young ladies present!

4:51 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Hooray for the return of Nat! :) And you're NOT a "bad blogger," you're a busy college student...at least YOU have an EXCUSE for the lack of posting. I've been terrible lately!

Enjoy your summer off, and I promise I'll have more Truman adventures to post very soon....

1:54 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahhh fun! :D

9:18 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Aw what a good time.

=)

I miss all those amazing puppies. . .

4:20 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home