Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Detour?

I was just looking at my boarding pass for tomorrow's flight when I noticed that my plane continues on to Fort Lauderdale, Las Vegas, Phoenix andddd.... LOS ANGELES!!!!

If it wasn't my life goal to make it to Fielder's graduation, I just may have hidden on the plane and showed up at Jenny/Jo's door tomorrow night.

To tide you over til my long rambly post of all my thoughts on grad, I give you this:

3 Comments:

Blogger 8675309 said...

Well, y'know...maybe on the way back. ;)

8:33 a.m.

 
Blogger Lisa and pups said...

Oh, congratulations! Congratulations! Get LOTS and lots of pictures! Can't wait to hear a LONG post all about graduation!

3:49 p.m.

 
Blogger Kushal Chakrabarti said...

That picture is unbeatable. Seriously.

6:43 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home