Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Monday, January 07, 2008

Tip of the Day

Don't blowdry your hair and boil water in the kettle at the same time. It may or may not result in a complete power outage of everything in your room.

Long story short, one front desk worker, three RA's (residence assistants), one electrician and four hours later (at 1:30 a.m) my power is now back.

It is debatable whether or not I will ever blowdry my hair ever again.

5 Comments:

Blogger 8675309 said...

You're just not having a good day at ALL, are you?!?!? I'm so sorry.

If it makes you feel better, the power at my apartment is pretty bad too. If my roommate's blowdrying her hair while her stereo is gone, the breaker goes. And I can't use my blowdryer while my bathroom light is on, or it will flicker.

Come to think of it...maybe it's just that blowdryers are horrible, evil appliances. Hmm....

9:58 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Haha, aww, Nat!!!! goodness!!!! I can kinda sympathize with you... I can't put something in the toaster and something in the microwave at the same time, or ka-boom!!! The whole house goes dark. Camry sends you kisses all the way from GDA!!!! Hoping today is a better day for you!

7:26 a.m.

 
Blogger Lisa and pups said...

Ah, what a crazy day. How many people does it take to fix the electricity!? :) Was it just your room that had the power outage? Did you at least get dinner?

3:23 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Bahaha, Nat.
Only you.
=)

P.S. I miss you!!

3:42 p.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

lmao oh Nat :P What a rough day though--Welcome home? <3 & hopes for better future days from Manster, Kims, Milk Bag Mama & Fatso.

PS Why does it take so many people to turn the power back on?!

2:51 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home