Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, January 04, 2008

The Only One Who's Got Enough of Me to Break My Heart

So Fielder went back to school on Tuesday. It definitely wasn't as hard as his actual recall date but nevertheless, the day before was not fun, with the pit of dread in the stomach that I'm sure all you puppy raisers are familiar with.

We had a really good break together, and I am sure that Fielder had a fantastic time-his tail barely stopped wagging the entire time! We had many outings to the mall, met up with some of our best friends, and had the reunion of a lifetime. (Yes, several blog entries are in order, I haven't forgotten ;) )

While I'm confident that Fielder is smart enough and has what it takes to become a dogguide, grad of course is never a certainty, so I am extremely happy to be able to share with all of you the news that if he is disqualified, the Poof man will be coming home! :)
But for now, we have our fingers very tightly crossed that Mr Fielderoonies will pass the program and continue to touch people's lives in the way that only a little furball can.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily and the Labradors said...

Yay Fielder! I'm glad you had a great break with him! And while I am also sure he has what it takes to graduate, it is nice to know he has a home waiting for him just in case!

7:17 a.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

Boo :( You should have taken off to SoCal with him when you had the chance! Seriously though, I'm very excited for him (and you). Hope graduation is in the near future for the little guy, and if not, I'm glad he has such an awesome family waiting for him :)

8:13 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Good luck in school Fieldyy!!
We'll miss you greatly, but I'll see you at graduation! (or back at Nats!) But don't worry Nat, he'll do great because his trainer was the best! ;)
Good luck Fields!!

3:44 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home