Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This Blog Will Soon Be Interesting Again, I Promise

Soontimes! I'm done finals on Saturday and head home Sunday night, woohoo! Hopefully I'll be able to start puppysitting soon and have time to write those Fielder posts I've been putting off for almost six months.

I can't believe my first year of university is almost over! I'm so pumped to go back home, but really, how can you want to leave school when you're a five minute walk away from this...

Throw in five best friends...And I can't wait to come back in the fall...

2 Comments:

Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

It's very pretty there, especially the last picture! All it needs is a cute little puppy and you're good to go ;)

Looking forward to the Fieldy/puppysittee posts!

8:15 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahh what a gorgeous place! Can't wait to hear about more stuff, involving cute little puppies. ;)

2:01 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home