Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Fielder Update!

I am absolutely over the moon happy with Fielder's new "person". She has already emailed me TWICE and promised pictures in the mail sometime after they are developed!!!!

They have been working a lot on soundwork and obedience and are bonding very well. Her entire family loves him, and it sounds like my little man is having the time of his life!

The part that made me the most proud though, was when she told me that her building had tested its fire alarm, something she was not informed of, but Fielder alerted her right away and turned in circles when he heard it, and they got out in good time. Little poofy walked down 199 stairs "like a trooper" and was rewarded with playtime outside.

Just reading these emails make me so proud of Fielder and so happy for him and his new partner. She reassured me that he would go with her everywhere because she already felt like he was an extension of her. Honestly, I am just so ecstatic and relieved now, I don't even know what to say.

Looks like Fieldypoo did indeed end up exactly where he belongs.

11 Comments:

Blogger Sarah and Romeo said...

Oh golly! YOu get to hear firsthand of how your dog is helping someone! Wow! and she even is willing to stay in contact too! Oh no wonder your so happy!
GO FIELDER!!!!

3:50 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Well Nat, could we ever have doubted that?

And 199 stairs - yuck, I would not have liked that, and Fielder's legs are even shorter than mine. :P What an amazing boy.

7:56 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Oh, Nat, I'm so happy for you!!! Isn't it nice to hear how they're doing? What a perfect match...I'm so proud of the Poofmeister!

10:20 p.m.

 
Blogger Emily said...

That is great!! Good job Fielder. Glad he is doing so well with his partner. You should be proud!

1:22 p.m.

 
Blogger Anna said...

Yay Fielder! Good Boy!

8:42 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Aw, yay, Nat!!

I couldn't be happier to hear that. I'm gald everything worked out. =)

Although I AM a little upset I was JUST talking to you on MSN and you didn't tell me about this.. haha

3:46 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Oh awesomeness! So good that she's being so good about staying in touch with you. That must be really nice. And it sounds like Mr.Fielder is loving life!:)

9:24 p.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

Aww, I love his person she sounds so cute :)

And yay Fielder, what an awesome little HED you are :D

4:10 p.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

YAy Fielder!!! We all know that big things come in small packages!!! :-))

5:04 p.m.

 
Blogger Brittany said...

Oh, you are so lucky fielder's person keeps in contact with you! It is super hard when they don't want to!

7:11 a.m.

 
Blogger The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

Good Boy Fielder! Keep up the good work! It is awesome the his person is willing to stay in contact with you!

10:04 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home