Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Update from the Airport

So res closed at noon...and my flight isn't until seven. I've been sitting here for three hours and have another two and a half to go. Good times. I got here to early the check-in counter isn't even opened yet.

Hey! A GDB guide just walked past! MBL, so handsome and happy :) Lots of tail waggage going on there. I absolutely love seeing working teams out and about, it really serves as a reminder of what the goal of puppy-raising is. And of course, it is always heartwarming to see the dogs so happy in harness and with their handlers.

Not much to report on now....happy to be done with school (yay for four-month summers!!) and going back home to old friends, PUPPIES, and most of all, homecooked meals. Caf food gets old fast, especially when you eat it every day.

Here's a story my friend just told me: Her mom's cleaning out her brother's closet and pulled out two things, went to her and said "Here's your underwear." Wondering why her underwear would be in her brother's closet, she took a closer look and determined that they were in fact her old swimming caps.

That is all for now....hometime soon!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

YAY NAT!!! You're on your way home now (I'm assuming you were leaving at 7 NS time). I've missed you so much ... visit me soon, ok?

3:40 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahh yay for a GDB guide! ;) Also, I love the little story at the end, very entertaining. :)

4:20 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

hahaha swimming caps!!

You're home soon!!!

=D

Hangouts?? NOW!?

4:21 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home