Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Fielder News!

I received an email last night from Fielder's handler!! It was such a nice surprise. She said they are still working quite nicely together. They have been keeping very busy, just the way Fielder likes it. Among the many things they have been doing are going to presentations, their local Walk for Dogguides, and preparing for a TV presentation! She said she would try to get me copies of whatever pictures/ articles they are in.
She is absolutely the sweetest lady, and I was so proud to hear that my little poofball gets lots of compliments everywhere he goes on how quiet and well-behaved he is. She also included some examples of him alerting her to more fire alarms and such. It is so reassuring to get these emails, and I am so thankful that Fields ended up with someone who loves him so much and is willing to keep in touch. My little baby is indeed all grown up !

Look at that little puff of fur!! And now he is someones's ears :) Way to go Fieldypoo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily and the Labradors said...

That is so wonderful to hear! Sounds like he has found himself the perfect match and job! Yay for the poofball!

4:30 p.m.

 
Blogger Lisa and pups said...

Oh, that's so great! I'm thrilled to hear he is doing so great and his partner is keeping in touch with you! YAY!!!

6:16 p.m.

 
Blogger The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

Thats awesome! Its wonderful that she keeps in touch with you and that Fielder is being such a good boy! Congrats!

8:58 a.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahh Yay! I'm so glad that Fielder and his partner are doing so well. :D

2:23 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home